When our carrier delivers your parcel at the pick up point, you receive an email with the all the details. You can also track the delivery by clicking on the tracking link that can be found in your order shipping email.
Articles in this section
- How can I track the delivery of my order?
- What should I do if I am not present for the delivery of my order?
- Can someone else collect my parcel from a pick up point?
- Can my delivery address be different from my billing address?
- Part of my order is missing, is this normal?
- What can I do if I haven’t received my order?
- How can I change my delivery address?
- What should I do if I have a problem with deliver of my order?
- The parcel tracking shows that my order has been returned to sender. What now happens to my order?
- The parcel tracking shows that my order has been returned to sender. Can my order be delivered again?