Someone else can collect your parcel for you from a pick up point. They must have their own piece of identity as well as an original piece of identity of the address.
Articles in this section
- How can I track the delivery of my order?
- What should I do if I am not present for the delivery of my order?
- Can someone else collect my parcel from a pick up point?
- Can my delivery address be different from my billing address?
- Part of my order is missing, is this normal?
- What can I do if I haven’t received my order?
- How can I change my delivery address?
- What should I do if I have a problem with deliver of my order?
- The parcel tracking shows that my order has been returned to sender. What now happens to my order?
- The parcel tracking shows that my order has been returned to sender. Can my order be delivered again?