You can track the delivery of your order using a link that will be sent to you as soon as the parcel has left our depot (the link will be active within 24 - 48 hours). You simply need to click on this link to track your parcel in real time.
Articles in this section
- My order is still in preparation, what does it mean?
- The parcel tracking shows that my order has been returned to sender. What now happens to my order?
- The parcel tracking shows that my order has been returned to sender. Can my order be delivered again?
- My parcel has been damaged, what should I do?
- What should I do if the contents of my parcel have been damaged?
- How do I know that my parcel is available at the pick up point?
- My parcel was delivered to the pick up point and then returned to sender, how can I retrieve it?
- I chose a pick up point for the delivery of my parcel. It has been delivered to another pick up point. Why?
- I didn’t receive notification that my parcel had arrived at the pick up point. Why?
- Can someone else collect my parcel from a pick up point?