This shipping method allows you to choose the best pick up point for your needs. Depending on the pick up point, you can get your parcel within a time frame that extends from 7.00am until 9.00pm. Once your parcel has arrived at the pick up point, you will receive a notification advising you that it will be available for the next 14 days. To pick your parcel, take a piece of identity to the pick up point. It is very important to remember to take a piece of identity, otherwise you will not be able to pick your parcel up.
Articles in this section
- Delivery Information
- Can I have my parcel delivered to a pick up point?
- Which countries do you deliver to?
- What are the different shipping methods available?
- Do you deliver to the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man?
- What is the pick-up point delivery?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Can my order be delivered to a shop?