Returns fees are your responsibility and you are free to choose the type of delivery to return your order. Nevertheless, the return of your order remains entirely your responsibility in terms of loss by the postal services, which is why we strongly recommend that you send the package TRACKED. Our Customer Service will ask you for a tracking number if necessary.
Articles in this section
- How do I return one or more articles?
- How long do I have to return my order?
- Can I exchange an item?
- Is the postage free on returned items?
- What should I do if I have received a damaged or defective product?
- What should I do if I receive a product other than what I have ordered?
- Are the shipping costs attached to my order refunded if I return it?
- When will I be reimbursed for my return?
- Do I get longer to return my order during the Christmas period?
- Can I return my order from the pick up point it was delivered to?