It is possible that your chosen pick up point was unable to accept delivery of the parcel (early closing, insufficient capacity...), in this case, your parcel will be redirected to another local pick up point.
Articles in this section
- My order is still in preparation, what does it mean?
- The parcel tracking shows that my order has been returned to sender. What now happens to my order?
- The parcel tracking shows that my order has been returned to sender. Can my order be delivered again?
- My parcel has been damaged, what should I do?
- What should I do if the contents of my parcel have been damaged?
- How do I know that my parcel is available at the pick up point?
- My parcel was delivered to the pick up point and then returned to sender, how can I retrieve it?
- I chose a pick up point for the delivery of my parcel. It has been delivered to another pick up point. Why?
- I didn’t receive notification that my parcel had arrived at the pick up point. Why?
- Can someone else collect my parcel from a pick up point?