Someone else can collect your parcel for you from a pick up point. They must have their own piece of identity as well as an original piece of identity of the address.
Articles in this section
- My order is still in preparation, what does it mean?
- How can I track the delivery of my order?
- How can I change my delivery address?
- Can my delivery address be different from my billing address?
- What should I do if I am not present for the delivery of my order?
- I still haven’t received my order. What should I do?
- What should I do if I have a problem with deliver of my order?
- Part of my order is missing, is this normal?
- My parcel has been damaged, what should I do?
- What should I do if the contents of my parcel have been damaged?